STANDARD MODULAR RAMP
This ramp system is more often specified for residential applications as a low-risk access solution.
However, the system can also be suitable for schools and public buildings with additional safety features such as Infill Handrails.
Scroll down the page to view the selection of extras available.
Within your enquiry, please do indicate which extras you require from the list shown.
- 900mm – the recommended width for dwellings under Document M, Section 6 of the Building Regulations.
- 1000mm – our standard ramp for dwellings.
- 1200mm – our slightly wider ramp.
- 1500mm – the recommended width for ramps for public buildings.
- Any of the above can be secured together to create almost any width.
BESPOKE SIZES ARE AVAILABLE:
Metal ramps can be made as wide as you require.
Within your enquiry, please indicate your required width.
Wheelchair ramps for residential use must have a gradient no less than 1:12 (4.7 degrees).