Site locations include:
- Ashford – Sevington
- Ashford – Waterbrook
- Birmingham Airport
- Manston Airport
- North Weald
These post-Brexit sites will deliver customs and document checks on cross-channel lorries from 1 January 2021.
Temporary on-site office buildings and welfare cabins will also be available for staff and driver use.
Creating accessible buildings
Rapid Ramp can support the post-brexit preparations, with modular ramps and steps that provide easy access into buildings and cabins.
Plus, we are not dependent on the ports as all our products are manufactured in Britain.
Like temporary buildings, our modular ramps & steps are prefabricated systems that carry benefits, including:
- A fast construction time - Ramp installations are typically completed within a 1 to 2-day turnaround time. Components are manufactured and stored in-house.
- Easy to remove – Once no longer required, ramps can be disassembled within a few hours.
- Design and build flexibility - Ramps can be re-designed and re-configured to suit different sized areas.
- Cost-effective – Our access ramp has a life span of over 25 years with no maintenance costs.
- Environmental benefits – Ramp components can be reused under our ramp recycling scheme.
- Safety features - Includes handrails for grip and a slip-resistant mesh platforms as standard.
What are my service options?
We offer three varied service packages to suit different access needs:
- Supply and installation - An all-inclusive, stress-free option which we manage in-house with our own installation teams across the UK.
- Supply only - No site survey is included, but a quotation with CAD and technical drawing are provided with a copy of our installation video. As a manufacturer and stockist, you will find our delivery times are much faster!
- Ramp Rental - Temporary Rapid Ramps and steps are available for long or short-term hire. Once no longer needed, the system will be removed, leaving the area in its original condition. The minimum hire period applies, and the rental duration is flexible (more details available on application).
Previous success stories
We are not permitted to share any images taken from completed installations carried out within the HMRC sites, including images of our ramps. However, you can find similar installations below or via our case study filter page.
Hainault Homeless Centre, London
COVID-19 Testing Site, Accrington
Contact Rapid Ramp
T: 01424 714646