WHICH MODULAR STEPS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
A modular step unit is an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users.
They can also be stand-alone modular steps, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
- Rapid design & installation.
- Modular steps units are made of durable steel with galvanised walkway and powder-coated handrails.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Reusable components.
- Metal ramps are non-combustible, compared to wooden steps which will burn if exposed to fire.
- 3-year guarantee, life span of over 25 years.
- Ideal for permanent or temporary use.
- Modular steps can easily be removed, leaving an area in its original condition.
- A step hire service is available.
- A UK wide service.
- 900mm – the recommended width for dwellings under Document M, Section 6 of the Building Regulations.
- 1000mm – our standard width for modular steps to dwellings.
- 1200mm – our slightly wider step platform.
- 1500mm – the recommended width for modular steps to public buildings.
- Any of the above can be secured together to create almost any width.
BESPOKE WIDTHS ARE AVAILABLE:
Step platforms can be made as wide as you like.
Within your enquiry, please indicate your required width.