WHICH MODULAR STEPS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
A modular step unit is an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users.
They can also be stand-alone modular steps, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
- Rapid design & installation.
- Modular steps units are made of durable steel with galvanised walkway and powder-coated handrails.
- Manufactured in the UK with a nationwide service in the UK and Ireland.
- Reusable components.
- Metal ramps are non-combustible, compared to wooden steps which will burn if exposed to fire.
- 3-year guarantee, life span of over 25 years.
- Ideal for permanent or temporary use.
- Modular steps can easily be removed, leaving an area in its original condition.
- A step hire service is available.
- 900mm – the recommended width for dwellings under Document M, Section 6 of the Building Regulations.
- 1000mm – our standard width for modular steps to dwellings.
- 1200mm – our slightly wider step platform.
- 1500mm – the recommended width for modular steps to public buildings.
- Any of the above can be secured together to create almost any width.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
Two options are available in different lengths and widths. Plus, extras can be added.
BESPOKE WIDTHS ARE AVAILABLE:
Step platforms can be made as wide as you like.
Within your enquiry, please indicate your required width.