FULLY COMPLIANT STEP SYSTEM
This step system fully adheres to DDA regulations, plus; Documents M and K of the Building Regulations.
It is designed with the highest standard of provisions to prevent falls, collisions, and injuries in public settings such as schools, hospitals, shops, and offices.
All standard and compliant features must be included when applicable.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THE DOCUMENTS?
- Document M – Gives practical guidance to access and use of buildings.
- Document K – Protection from falling (Handrails).
Scroll down the page to view the selection of extras available.
Within your enquiry, please do indicate which extras you require from the list shown.
- Minimum width required for public use:1500mm.
- Minimum width required for residential use: 900mm.
- Choose as many steps as required.
- 1 or more extensions are available.
- All standard features come included.
- A platform comes included.