WHICH MODULAR WHEELCHAIR RAMP IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Rapid Ramp is a fully adjustable modular wheelchair ramp, constructed from galvanised steel components that are bolted together.
- Rapid design & installation.
- Made of durable steel with galvanised walkway & powder-coated handrails.
- Reusable modular components.
- 3-year guarantee, life span of over 25 years.
- Suitable for all types of buildings, including permanent, temporary and portable.
- Suitable as a short or long term solution.
- Fully adjustable, can be adapted, modified and changed.
- Modular ramps can easily be removed, leaving an area in its original condition.
- Rental Ramp package available.
- A UK wide service.
- 900mm – the recommended width for dwellings under Document M, Section 6 of the Building Regulations.
- 1000mm – our standard modular wheelchair ramp for dwellings.
- 1200mm – our slightly wider modular ramp.
- 1500mm – the recommended width for modular ramps for public buildings.
BESPOKE SIZES ARE AVAILABLE:
Modular systems can be made as wide as you require.
Within your enquiry, please indicate your required width.
Modular components come in various sizes, lengths and widths to suit different areas and applications. Plus, platforms can be used in both straight-through and turning configurations.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
Optional extras such as GRP platforms can be added to both modular systems.