Lord Derby Academy
CALCULATING ACCESS TO THE MATHS HUB
A ramp with access steps to a newly built modular classroom.
Our team installed the Rapid Ramp within the summer holiday.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
EXTRAS FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Infill Handrails - this handrail system prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp or step. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Step Unit - an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be stand-alone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
Installations are flexible and planned around the specific needs of each school.
Our installers often work within in the holidays to accommodate around the teaching timetable.
Alternatively, installations during term time hours are just as achievable and our team are fully DBS checked (formerly CRB), which covers working with children and vulnerable adults.
I inspected the ramp yesterday afternoon and we are all very happy, so many thanks for your hard work.
Building Management Officer