Temporary Steps To A Mobile Trailer, Basingstoke Hospital
A mobile trailer was adapted into a Covid PCR Testing Laboratory.
The staff test 6-7 thousand saliva pots every three weeks.
Temporary modular steps to replace the existing ones to the trailer.
The current steps were too steep and narrow, with no handrails and platform.
We installed fully compliant temporary steps, which included infill handrails and a platform for turning space.
We matched the hire period for the mobile laboratory. Once no longer needed, the steps will be removed by our installation team. Removal is a service included in our rental package.
The steps are fully compliant with documents M & K of the building regulations.
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of each step. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends to prevent clothes catching.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
TEMPORARY STEPS FOR HIRE
Temporary steps are available for short or long-term hire.
- Free quotation with technical and 3D CAD drawings
- Site survey (If applicable)
- The minimum hire period applies, and the rental duration is flexible (more details available on application).
Contact us for a free quotation
TEL: 01424 714646
EMAIL: [email protected]
OR FILL IN OUR QUICK QUOTE FORM.