Temporary Steps To A Mobile Trailer, Basingstoke Hospital
A mobile trailer was adapted into a Covid PCR Testing Laboratory.
The staff test 6-7 thousand saliva pots every three weeks.
We installed fully compliant temporary steps, which included infill handrails and a platform for turning space.
We matched the hire period for the mobile laboratory. Once no longer needed, the steps will be removed by our installation team. Removal is a service included in our rental package.
The steps are fully compliant with documents M & K of the building regulations.
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of each step. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends to prevent clothes catching.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
TEMPORARY STEPS FOR HIRE
Temporary steps are available for short or long-term hire.
- Free quotation with technical and 3D CAD drawings
- Site survey (If applicable)
- The minimum hire period applies, and the rental duration is flexible (more details available on application).
Contact us for a free quotation
TEL: 01424 714646
EMAIL: [email protected]
OR FILL IN OUR QUICK QUOTE FORM.