Access Platform, Surrey
A WIDE ACCESS PLATFORM FOR TURNING SPACE
A ramp with steps to provide easy access into the garden.
The project was achievable with a council grant.
A two metre wide access platform was included to provide manoeuvring space for the wheelchair. Plus, it took only a few hours to install and was immediately functional.
In comparison to our metal system, a concrete ramp can take up to seven days to dry and cannot be used instantly after installation.
A rubber ramp was also fitted by the back door, to overcome the threshold difference into the house.
- Mesh Access Platform - this self-draining mesh platform allows water to pass through rather than puddle on the surface and potentially freeze.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate threshold heights.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have a support to hold onto.
- Standard Colour Black - ramps are powder-coated black to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Step Units – an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be stand-alone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
Whether you are looking for access platform hire or seeking a permanent solution, we can assist.
Our ramp platforms are available in different widths, including:
Any of the above can be secured together to create almost any width.
Also, with a loading capacity of 1,000kgs, our access platforms can safely support the weight of pushchairs, wheelchairs, mobility scooters and powerchairs.