Temporary Step Units, Kent
Installation was completed within three days.
Step Unit D has a low threshold height; therefore, a platform was unnecessary. However, all other units include one.
Ramp E includes a joining platform with a width of 2.7 m, providing appropriate turning space for wheelchairs and trolleys, and both ramps have a compliant 1:15 gradient.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends to prevent clothes catching.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
- Standard Colour Black – Systems are powder coated black to create a durable finish that is tougher than conventional paint.
- Telescopic Legs - legs can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Infill Handrail - included on step unit linked with Ramp E. The product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.