Southend University Hospital
Access to the prefabricated endoscopy unit.
Like the unit, our modular ramp system is demountable and easy to relocate and reconfigure to suit different site changes.
The ramp included a 1:15 gradient and fully compliant with documents M & K of the building regulations.
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Rest Platform – a rest platform at 5 metres is required to allow the user to pause.
- 1100mm High Rail – these handrails attach to any level sections.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Fully compliant step unit – complies with Document M and K of the building regulations.