Gildersome Street Games Area
LET THE GAMES BEGIN! RAPID RAMP OFFERED THE MOST FLEXIBILITY
Wheelchair access from the road to the lower games area.
A Rapid Ramp was installed with adjustable support legs to match the varying ground levels.
A handrail was also installed alongside the steps for able-bodied users.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures the users always have support to hold onto.
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Standard Underside Mesh - this mesh is designed to prevent individuals from gaining access underneath the ramp. It is often specified for schools and public buildings.
Legs can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights and come in different lengths. Extra components can also be added.
Only a modular ramp system offers this level of flexibility.
Rapid Ramp delivered on time and offered the solution we were looking for.