Front Door Ramp, Woking
A ramp to the entrance of the council house.
Rapid Ramp’s demountable system was ideal as it requires no groundwork.
Once no longer needed, the ramp can be removed and reinstalled at a different property owned by the local authority.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
- Powder coated Finish – Rails are coated with thermosetting powder to provide a non-conductive, non-slip and scratch resistant surface.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Step & Gate Unit - access for able-bodied users.