Uxendon Manor Primary School
SCHOOL EXPANSION PROJECT - RAMPS & STEPS FOR MODULAR CLASSROOMS
The architect particularly specified modular ramps and steps with infill handrails and yellow tread for safety.
After the modular classrooms had been assembled, three Rapid Ramps with steps were installed.
All work was completed within the summer holidays.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Standard Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures the users always have support to hold onto.
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp and helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Standard Underside Mesh - this is designed to prevent children from gaining access underneath the ramp. It is often specified for schools and public buildings.
- Step Units - an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be standalone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
THE COMPLETE RAMP PACKAGE:
An all-inclusive, stress-free option which we managed in-house.
This package includes a site survey (if applicable), quotation, CAD and technical drawing, supply, and installation.
Recently you completed three ramp installations at Uxendon Manor Primary School in North West London, which went well.