REPLACING A FOLDING WHEELCHAIR RAMP
Our team installed a Rapid Ramp with a 1:15 gradient. It included two steps units and self-draining platforms.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system is designed to be grasped by the hand, to provide stability or support.
- Mesh Platform - this self-draining mesh platform allows water to pass through rather than puddle on the surface and potentially freeze.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Step Unit - an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be stand-alone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
MOSS GROW DOESN’T GROW ON OUR MESH PLATFORMS
Our self-draining mesh allows water to pass through, so moss has nothing to feed on.
Also, the mesh is manufactured from galvanised steel.
Galvanising is a process where a protective coating of zinc is applied to prevent rusting and to kill moss.