Removable Wheelchair Ramps, Mobile Changing Unit
The unit is on wheels to make it transportable, as it occasionally relocates to other locations around the city.
Due to this, a removable wheelchair ramp was chosen, as it can easily be reinstalled in any location.
Our team installed a modular Rapid Ramp as shown.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Access Hatch - a hatch opens allowing a person easy access to the underground services.
- Standard Underside Mesh - this is designed to prevent children from gaining access to the underneath of the ramp. It is often specified for schools and public buildings.
BENEFITS OF MODULAR REMOVABLE RAMPS:
Went to site and the ramp looks very good. It serves the purpose well. Thanks.