TEMPORARY RAMP TO IMPROVE VOTING ACCESSIBILITY
With the general election approaching, the local council enquired about temporary wheelchair access to one of the polling stations.
We installed the Rental Ramp prior to election day and dismantled it the day after.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
Rapid Loc for internal usage was also installed.
Temporary Rapid Ramps and steps are available for long or short-term use. Once no longer needed, our installers remove the system to leave the area in its original condition.
This package is ideal for a variety of requirements, including:
- Buildings works
- Temporary modular buildings & marquees
- Overcoming access challenges
The minimum hire period applies, and the rental duration is flexible (more details available on application).
Rapid Ramp’s service is excellent. They always respond very quickly to emails and do the jobs without any fuss.
Electoral Services Officer