Mobile Changing Unit, Preston
A MODULAR RAMP FOR A MOBILE UNIT
Modular access to the semi-permanent changing unit.
The unit is on wheels to make it transportable, as it is occasionally moves to other locations around the city.
Due to this, a modular access ramp was chosen, as it can easily be removed and reinstalled in any location.
CAD and technical drawings were designed by our specialist CAD designer in-house to the local authorities’ specification.
Drawings help customers to visualise how a ramp would appear in situ.
Our team installed the Rapid Ramp as shown.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Access Hatch - a hatch opens allowing a person easy access to the underground services.
- Standard Underside Mesh - this is designed to prevent children from gaining access to the underneath of the ramp. It is often specified for schools and public buildings.
Went to site and the ramp looks very good. It serves the purpose well. Thanks.