Hill Park School
A straight Rapid Ramp was fitted within a few hours during the school holidays.
Slip-resistant, rubber crumb was also evenly distributed over the mesh surface.
To ensure a shallow gradient could be achieved, the ramp was designed to be longer than its predecessor and meets the junction between the edge of tarmac and the start of timber decking.
- Infill Handrails - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Yellow Powdercoated Handrails – yellow is one of the easiest colours to see because of its ability to reflect light.
- Safetread Rubber Surface - this is a soft, slip-resistant surface that reduces the impact of falls. The product is made from the same materials used in soft play areas and is ideal for nurseries, schools, and public facilities.