3D CAD DRAWING GIVES ACCURATE PICTURE OF MRI UNIT
A modular access ramp to provide a 1:20 gradient to the MRI unit, allowing easy access for all users.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system is designed to be grasped by the hand, to provide stability or support.
- Yellow Power-Coated Finish - Rapid Ramp comes in black as standard, but you can choose a colour to match your requirement, all we require is your RAL colour number.
BENEFITS OF OUR 3D CAD DRAWINGS
We can virtually construct sites and structures in our programme to help contextualize a project.
Also, the 3D modelling process can give architects and engineers an accurate picture of how they can change their designs if they need to. It is much easier to alter a project in the design stage rather than after the work is completed.