Glasgow Club Easterhouse, Scotland
RAMPS DELIVERED & INSTALLED IN SCOTLAND WITHIN 48 HOURS
A temporary Coronavirus vaccination unit was in place at Glasgow Club Easterhouse.
Before it could open, it required ramps and steps that were fully Doc M compliant.
Our scottish ramp fitters started the installation within 48 hours of receiving the initial measurements.
Both ramps and steps were fully Document M compliant and could be used instantly after completion.
The whole process was managed in-house from manufacturing, design, supply & Installation.
Once no longer needed, our modular systems can be dismounted and reassembled in other locations.
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Rest Platform – a rest platform at 5 metres is required to allow the user to pause.
- 1100mm High Rail – these handrails attach to any level sections.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.