Entrance Ramp, Office Building
An ramp to the reception entrance. .
The system must be suitable for various weight loads, including wheeled equipment and pedestrians.
A GRP walkway ramp was installed with custom coloured handrails.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp and helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Step Unit - a step unit is an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users.
- GRP Surface - a slip-resistant and non-corrosive surface that is ideal for areas with high footfall such as schools and public spaces.
- Custom Power-Coated Finish - Rapid Ramp comes in black as standard, but you can choose a colour to match your requirement, all we require is your RAL colour number.
DO PUBLIC BUILDINGS & WORKPLACES HAVE TO PROVIDE DISABLED ACCESS?
The Equalities Act requires employers and service providers to make reasonable adjustments for disabled people by removing barriers that could stop individuals from gaining and remaining in employment. Plus, the law ensures disabled people can continue to gain access to goods and services. >further information on the ramp regulations to public buildings<