Disabled Ramp, Sedlescombe House Surgery
INSTALLATION ON A SATURDAY
A ramp for disabled access to the building.
A modular disabled ramp was installed free of charge on Saturday as a goodwill gesture.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Standard Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Gate Unit – this product provides access for abled bodied users.
THE COMPLETE RAMP PACKAGE:
An all-inclusive, stress-free option which we managed in-house.
This package includes a site survey (if applicable), quotation, CAD and technical drawing, supply, and installation.
Thank you for all the teams help, nice to use a local company.