Chelmsford Waste Pipe Project
OVERCOMING AN ACCESS CHALLENGE
Temporary pipes were scheduled to be installed above ground whilst major repairs occurred underground.
To prevent the pipes from blocking access routes to a public park and housing estate, temporary ramps were required.
Three rental ramps were installed prior to the repairs, and the pipes were moved into place underneath.
Our modular system allowed the public access routes to stay open throughout the works.
Once no longer needed, the ramps were removed with ease, leaving the site in its original condition.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
Temporary Rapid Ramps and steps are available for long or short-term hire.
Once no longer needed, our installers will remove the system, leaving the area in its original condition.
The minimum hire period applies, and the rental duration is flexible (more details available on application).