Caravan steps, Southwater
MODULAR STEPS MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
The gap between the door and brick steps was becoming increasingly difficult for the homeowner (who uses a walking frame) to manage.
Therefore, new caravan steps capable of reaching the threshold height of the door were needed.
Modular caravan steps with handrails were installed and ready to use within a day.
Weed membrane was rolled over the grassed area and Pea Beach (aka minute stones) was evenly distributed above. The ramp feet and pad stones were then concealed beneath.
The steps were 800mm deep to allow space for user and walking frame.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a step system to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system is designed to be grasped by the hand, to provide stability or support.
- Mesh - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Extra Deep Steps - design to accommodate the user and walking frame.
THE BENEFITS OF MODULAR CARAVAN STEPS
Like caravans & mobile homes, our modular steps are prefabricated systems, carrying benefits including:
- A fast construction time - Ramp installations are typically completed within a 1 to 2-day turnaround time. Components are manufactured and stored in-house.
- Easy to remove – Once no required, steps can be disassembled within a few hours.
- Design and build flexibility - steps can be re-designed and re-configured to suit different sized areas.
- Cost-effective – Our access steps have a life span of over 25 years with no maintenance costs.
- Environmental benefits – Ramp components can be reused under our ramp recycling scheme.