Bentley Motors, Crewe Factory
A SHALLOW RAMP GRADIENT TO THE NEW INDUCTION BUILDING
A ramp to achieve a 1:20 gradient to the new induction facility at the car factory.
As the name suggests, new trainees will start with a formal induction in this building, before beginning their respective programmes.
A Rapid Ramp was installed and ready to use within a day.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail is designed to be grasped by the hand, to provide stability or support.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- 1100 High Handrail - these handrails attach to any level sections.