Belfast Transport Hub
RAPID RAMP INSTALLERS IN NORTHERN IRELAND
A Multi-Modal Transport Hub was in built at Weavers Cross. It was designed with 26 bus stands, 8 railway platforms, cycle and taxi provisions. More information is available at BBC News.
Throughout the duration of the build, temporary ramps & steps were required to the welfare facilities. These were used by the on-site workforce.
Our Northern Ireland based ramp installers completed the works within a week.
The systems were dismantled once they were no longer required.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system is designed to be grasped by the hand, to provide stability or support.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Standard Colour Black - ramps are powder-coated to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp and helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Infill Handrail on Step Units - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
WHEECHAIR RAMPS IN NORTHERN IRELAND
Rapid Ramp has installers based in the Northern Ireland and can deliver and fit across all regions.
Contact us for your free quotation
TEL: 01424 714646
EMAIL: [email protected]