Access Steps, Amgen
The planned site improvements included relocating the loading bay and installing compliant access steps to the post room.
We installed the modular access steps within a few hours. Once the installation was complete, the system was instantly usable. This allowed the post room to open within a quick turnaround time.
The access steps are fully compliant with documents M & K of the building regulations.
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of each step. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends to prevent clothes catching.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.