A TEMPORARY RAMP TO THE HOSPITAL
The disabled entrance was provisionally out of use while major building work was being carried out at the NHS Hospital.
A temporary solution was therefore needed from the carpark.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Standard Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp or step. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
This hire package is ideal for a variety of requirements, including:
- Buildings works
- Temporary modular buildings & marquees
- Overcoming access challenges
The minimum hire period applies, and the rental duration is flexible (more details available on application).
Everything went well with the install and we have had no complaints from our client, so we will without doubt contact Rapid Ramp again in the future.