Three Bridges Train Station
RAMP HIRE - RAPID RAMP LIVED UP TO THEIR NAME
As part of the Brighton Main Line Improvement Project, lines between Three Bridges and Brighton, and Three Bridges and Lewes were closed.
The station car park was transformed into an area for bus replacements, with a footbridge to provide public access.
A ramp on hire to join this footbridge to the existing path was required.
We had seven days from receiving the enquiry to get the ramp installed and conscious of this short deadline, we carried out a site survey two days later.
The ramp was quoted, designed and installed within a five-day turnaround time. Also, as a manufacturer and stockist, our delivery time was much faster.
After the project was completed, the ramp was successfully removed, leaving the area in its original condition.
Rapid Ramp was true to its name once again, thanks to our in-house designer, surveyor and installers.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Infill Handrails - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
Ramp & steps are available for hire for long or short-term use. Once no longer needed, the system will be removed to leave the area in its original condition.
This package is ideal for a variety of requirements, including:
- Buildings works
- Temporary modular buildings & marquees
- Overcoming access challenges
The minimum hire period applies, and the rental duration is flexible (more details available on application).
Rapid Ramps stood up to their name. We engaged them at the last minute and they performed well. They delivered on time and on budget.
Main Contractor & Site Agent