Three Bridges Train Station
RAPID RAMP LIVED UP TO THEIR NAME
As part of the Brighton Main Line Improvement Project, lines between Three Bridges and Brighton, and Three Bridges and Lewes were closed.
The station car park was transformed into an area for bus replacements, with a footbridge to provide public access.
A ramp to join this footbridge to the existing path was required.
After the project was completed, the ramp was successfully removed, leaving the area in its original condition.
Rapid Ramp was true to its name once again, thanks to our in-house designer, surveyor and installers.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Infill Handrails - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
Temporary Rapid Ramps and steps are available for long or short-term hire. Once no longer needed, the system will be removed to leave the area in its original condition.
This package is ideal for a variety of requirements, including:
- Buildings works
- Temporary modular buildings & marquees
- Overcoming access challenges
The minimum hire period applies, and the rental duration is flexible (more details available on application).
Rapid Ramps stood up to their name. We engaged them at the last minute and they performed well. They delivered on time and on budget.
Main Contractor & Site Agent