Temporary Wheelchair Ramp, University Graduation Ceremony
TEMPORARY ACCESS TO THE GRADUATION VENUE
A marquee company required a temporary wheelchair ramp and step unit for their graduation tent.
They wanted to purchase the systems, with the intention of reusing them in future projects.
A temporary disabled ramp and step unit were manufactured, designed, and delivered to site, ready to be assembled.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Standard Handrail - this is designed to be grasped by the hand, to provide stability or support.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Step Unit - an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be stand-alone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
No site survey is included, but a quotation with CAD and technical drawing, plus a copy of our installation video is provided.
As a manufacturer and stockist, you’ll find our delivery times are much faster!
The ramp worked well and fitted perfectly!
Director, Marquee Company