St Malachy's Primary School, Londonderry
SUPPLY ONLY RAPID RAMPS DELIVERED TO NORTHERN IRELAND
Modular Rapid Ramps were required from three different entrances before the start of the new school year.
The ramps were purchased under the Supply Only package.
Our in-house drawing service is included. We provided the 3D ramp drawings with the client’s quotation.
Ramps were drawn with a 1:15 gradient and a platform width of 1500mm. These are minimum requirements set by building regulations standards that apply in Ireland.
Once the purchase order had been received, a copy of our installation guide was also provided.
The ramps were packaged and delivered and took a week from the point of order to arrive at the delivery location in Northern Ireland.
- Infill Handrail - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp. Additionally, it helps users distinguish any level changes.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Rest Platform – a rest platform at 5 metres is required to allow the user to pause.
- 1100mm High Rail – these handrails attach to any level sections.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.