GRP Ramp, University of the Arts
The existing wooden ramp was becoming slippery when wet, and so a replacement slip-resistant ramp was needed.
Our team of installers dismantled the wooden ramp and replaced it with a grp system. Installation was completed within a day.
- Mesh Platform - self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Continuous Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have support to hold onto.
- Infill Handrails - this product prevents users from climbing or falling through gaps.
- GRP Platform - this is a slip-resistant and non-corrosive surface, ideal for areas with high footfall, such as schools and public spaces.
THE COMPLETE RAMP PACKAGE:
An all-inclusive, stress-free option which we managed in-house.
This package includes a site survey (if applicable), quotation, CAD and technical drawing, supply, and installation.
The project went well, and the ramp is a permanent fixture at the university.
Surveyor, Estates Department