CT Scanner Unit, Cheltenham
A QUICK RAMP INSTALLATION AT 6 AM SATURDAY
A temporary ramp to the unit. The system needed to match the building’s hire period. Plus, support varies weight loads, including hospital beds and equipment.
The order was placed on Thursday and the ramp was delivered and installed within a few hours on Saturday. The speedy installation allowed CT scans to begin as soon as possible.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system is designed to be grasped by the hand, to provide stability or support.
- Mesh Platform - this self-draining mesh platform allows water to pass through rather than puddle on the surface and potentially freeze.
- Standard Colour Black - ramps are powder-coated black to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Yellow Tread - this is a safety feature designed to help those with impaired vision identify the nose of the ramp and helps users distinguish any level changes.
A big thanks to Rapid Ramps, ordered on Thursday delivered and installed 6am Saturday.