A WIDE WALKWAY FOR GARDEN ACCESS
A ramp to allow a powerchair user access to his garden.
A modular system was chosen because it can easily be removed if the homeowner was to relocate.
Our expert installers fitted a Rapid Ramp within a few hours.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate different threshold heights.
- Mesh Platform - the self-draining mesh allows water to pass through rather than collect on the surface.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system is designed to be grasped by the hand, to provide stability or support.
A BENEFIT OF MODULAR ACCESS PRODUCTS:
- 900mm – the recommended width for dwellings under Document M, Section 6 of the Building Regulations.
- 1000mm – our standard ramp for dwellings.
- 1200mm – our slightly wider ramp.
- 1500mm – the recommended width for ramps for public buildings.
- Bespoke width.