Adjustable Ramp, London
An adjustable access ramp capable of covering the width of the double doors. Plus, the user needed to retain their off street parking.
A ramp with a 1:12 gradient was installed within a few hours. It included adjustable access steps for able-bodied users.
As shown, the ramp covers the complete width of the double doors.
- Mesh Platform - this self-draining mesh platform allows water to pass through rather than puddle on the surface and potentially freeze.
- Trombone Ends - these are added to the ends of a Rapid Ramp to prevent clothes catching.
- Telescopic Legs - these can be adjusted to accommodate threshold heights.
- Standard Handrail - this handrail system ensures users always have a support to hold onto.
- Standard Colour Black - ramps are powder-coated black to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint.
EXTRA FEATURE INCLUDED:
- Step Units - an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be stand-alone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.